Many of our friends have had solar panels installed by other solar companies only to be disappointed for one reason or other.
We were determined to avoid that trap and researched thoroughly before making the decision to go with you. We were confident that we had chosen the best panels and a company whose work practices and ethics would prove unquestionable.
All went well:
- Consultation with, and guidance from, Richard Bragg
- Obvious competence, very helpful, very friendly, engendering confidence in both product and company.
- Explored what we might additionally do if and when battery storage becomes economical.
- Richard alerted us to Green Power’s practice of providing free (complimentary) yearly solar maintenance to residential customers who agreed to display a Green Power sign at the front of their property. We saw this arrangement as an additional incentive to go with your company.
- Installation by Stefan Smith
Once again, competent, careful, friendly and helpful – a very neat job.
Green Power’s Organisation of Electrical Inspection and Advice to Electrical Retailer and Distributor – Efficient and timely – thank you for that.
Overall, we are happy that we went with GreenPower for the solar installation, and look forward to the solar maintenance in 12 months time.