COMMERCIAL SOLAR POWER
A commercial solar power system can significantly reduce your businesses energy costs, and the evidence of this is reflected in the volume of commercial solar systems being installed around the country.
Commercial solar power systems can be purchased outright, leased or installed via an energy management contract or Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) and can be claimed as a tax benefit. Commercial Solar Power Systems can generate very good returns in many cases around 30%p.a, which makes it a very sensible, long term, cost cutting initiative.
The Green Power Company can design and install a system based on your businesses requirements. We are able to provide financial modelling and a detailed sales engineering design sheet, which will answer most of the commonly asked questions.
BENEFITS OF A COMMERCIAL SOLAR POWER SYSTEM
More and more businesses are installing solar power, with payback periods of between 2 and 5 years, it is hard to find a more secure investment.
Install Solar and Start Saving Now. There is No Better Time than Now.
A commercial solar power system can offer the following benefits:
- Cash Flow Positive Investment
- Generous Government Rebates
- Localizing electricity production, reducing reliance on the utilties.
- A reduction of air-born pollution and reduced carbon footprint.
- Increased property value and business worth.
- Protection from increasing electricity costs.
- Tax deductions.
- Adding ‘Green Credentials’ to your organization.
- A reduction of internal building temperatures by absorbing radiant sunlight.
- Creating greater energy security and power independence.
- Solar Power can be coupled with battery storage to create uninterrupted power supply (UPS) without the need for grid connection.
THE GREEN POWER COMPANY IS A TRUSTED PARTNER FOR A QUALITY TURN-KEY SOLAR APPLICATIONS
We believe the demand for our clean energy solutions is based several key value propositions:
- We reduce energy costs. We design and install quality clean energy solutions that are considerably cheaper than buying electricity from the main grid.
- We are an experienced energy provider. Our technical platform of trained specialists have a proven record of providing quality installations at competitive prices
- We only use quality equipment. As official partners of leading global energy manufactures, we have a product range which is second to none.
- We provide complete solutions. From design, approval, installation and commissioning, we take care of the entire process.
- We deliver a holistic integrated approach, offering clean energy generation and storage solutions, load shifting & Programmable Logic Control (PLC), energy efficiency offerings such as LED lighting and motion sensors.
As fully integrated energy technicians, The Green Power Company help you understand the scope of the project during consultation stage, offering practical, realistic advice, then design, specify and cost the project based on the requirement of the client. We then undertake engineering and lodge then seek the regulatory requirements to gain approval for the installation.
Upon commissioning of the system, we explain to you the functionality of the solar energy system and then issue a Certificate of Electrical Safety via an independent electrical inspector. After the system has been approved for its safety, we lodge all required paperwork to your electricity retailer and distributor so you can have your meter re-configured for operational use.
GreenPower offer aftermarket technical and service support and also offer uninterrupted power supply (UPS) systems, for emergency power backup and incremental shortfalls.