Off Grid Mobile Solar Energy Applications
The Green Power Company design and install power systems for mobile homes, caravans, recreation vehicles (RV’s), camper trailers, boats and even commercial mobile applications like trades off-grid situations, refrigerated vehicles and coffee and food vending units.
We use lightweight, quality and durable equipment that can withstand the vibrations and shocks associated with solar caravan travel. Our range of solutions are customized to the specific application and can either be fixed to your RV or semi-detachable units. Our mobile energy generation and storage systems and will last the distance. We use flexible SunPower cells, Compact lithium-ion phosphate batteries and Australian made inverter controller chargers.
Benefits of an off grid Solar Caravan
When travelling and staying in remote areas, your solar caravan requires energy systems that can operate without mains backup. The biggest advantage is the independence of not being reliant on the main grid when travelling. It will give you the freedom to go wherever you want and still have usable power.
Benefits of an off grid RV
- Australia, especially in the inland and northern areas, has some of the best solar energy resource in the world, which will provide regular and reliable solar power.
- Save money and travel for longer periods of time by avoiding caravan/tourist parks and or fees associated with powered sites.
- Have the option of staying in remote locations, avoiding crowds and noise, for pro-longed periods of time.
- Complete Power Independence
- Increase the re-sale value of your RV
- Reduce & even eliminate the need for noisy and polluting fuel generators
Assessing your Solar Caravans power needs
The Green Power Company offer a variety of energy generation and storage solutions, custom designed and installed to meet your requirements.
Some of the things to consider when designing a mobile solar energy system are;
- How much power will you need & how long you wish to have power independence, relying just on Solar Power and Battery storage?
- The energy and power demand loads of your RV. Complete power audit is required, including all appliances.
- Choosing the appropriate type, size and configuration of your energy system for your caravan/ RV
- The type and size of your RV
- What kind of locations and travelling situations will be encountered?
- Your budget