Canadian Solar has developed an awesome module system called KU Modules, this module is based on Low Internal Currect (LIC) technology – it is a next generation technology.
Canadian Solar KU Modules is available in both poly and monocrystalline and it consists of: Canadian Solar KuMax (144 cells), Canadian Solar KuPower (120 cells), Canadian Solar KuBlack (120 cells) and the corresponding double-glass Canadian Solar KuDymond.
The Canadian Solar KU Modules has the following exclusive features:
- Low power loss in cell connection
- Low NMOT: 42 ± 3 °C, Low temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.37 % / °C
- Better shading tolerance
- High PTC rating of up to: 92.63 %
- Lower hot spot temperature
- Minimizes micro-cracks
- Heavy snow load up to 6000 Pa, wind load up to 4000 Pa*
- 25years linear power output warranty
- 10years product warranty on materials and workmanship