Canadian Solar Hiku is a super high powered poly perc module, is the first to exceed 400W making it one of the highest poly module outputs in the solar industry. Canadian Solar Hiku has the best combination in both technology and design and thus also reduces LCOE and installation cost.
The Canadian Solar HiKu 320/405W and 390/405W Solar Panels has a cell type Poly-crystalline, 120[2 x (10 x 6)] with the maximum system voltage of 1500V (IEC/UL) or 1000V (IEC/UL), has the following exclusive features:
- 24 % more power than conventional modules.
- Up to 4.5 % lower LCOE and Up to 2.7 % lower system cost.
- Low NMOT: 42 ± 3 °C Low temperature coefficient (Pmax):-0.37 % / °C.
- Innovative module design with better shading tolerance.
- Lower internal current, lower hot spot temperature
- Cell crack risk limited in small region, enhance the module reliability
- Heavy snow load up to 5400 Pa, wind load up to 3600 Pa
- 25years linear power output warranty
- 10years product warranty on materials and workmanship