Hydronic heating has set the standard for homes in Europe, North America and northern parts of Asia for over half a century. Australia is catching on quickly, with underfloor Hydronics becoming the standard heating method for new homes and renovations.
“Underfloor Hydronic Heating is the most luxurious and efficient heating method available in the market.”
BENEFITS OF HYDRONIC HEATING
For new homes, underfloor hydronic heating is the only option you should consider.
- High comfort, luxurious experience
- Rapid response heating options
- Low allergenic and hygienic, no dust
- Highly energy efficient when combined with solar hydronics
- Improves your home’s energy rating and increases capital value
- Reduction in home heating costs
HOW DOES HYDRONIC HEATING WORK?
A hydronic heating system works by circulating heated water in pex piping via:
- Underfloor XPS panels or aluminium diffuser plates (most efficient)
- Embedded in a concrete slab or screed
- Wall mounted radiators included hydronic towel rails
- Air circulating fan coils
Heated water is generated by either:
- Heat Pump
- Gas Boiler
- Solar evacuated tubes and storage tank
- Heat Pump – powered by solar pv & batteries
- Embedded wetback in the fire place as a booster