Commercial Solar Power Heidelberg Heights – 30kWp – Phono Solar / SMA – 2014
This commercial solar energy solution was designed to off-set the average daily loads of the manufacturing business on Waterdale Rd in Heidelberg Heights . The ultimate aim is to dramatically reduce daytime electricity demand from the main grid & minimising the export of solar power while maintaining grid connection for required incremental shortfalls.
3-phase grid-connected commercial solar power plant comprising of 30 kWp roof-mounted Solar PV.
2 x 15kW Dual Tracking Solar Power Systems
Solar System Performance
The commercial solar power system will generate an average of 109.9 kWh per day (generation will fluctuate due to intermittent weather conditions and seasonal variances).
This system will generate a maximum daily average in Jan of 150.5 kWh per day and a minimum daily average in June of 62kWh per day.
The total average annual generation from this 30kW Solar PV system is 40,000 kWh per year which equates to 48.54 tonnes of carbon emissions off-set annually.
Solar Power System Components
- 120 x Phono Solar Diamond Series PS250P-20/U 250 watt modules – CEC Approval – Z2 13 06 84700 004
- 2 x SMA STP15000TL 3-phase Inverters – CEC Approval – CS9321
- 30kW of Grasol roof-mounted adjustable racking systems – Compliance number – AS1170.2
- Electrical components including all cabling conduit isolators and breakers etc.
- 120 panels roof-mounted on Grasol adjustable mounting systems above switchboard location
- Inverters to be mounted in close proximity to main switchboard & housed in caged, lockable enclosure
- Interval Data Report analysis
- Circuit breakers, switch gear, cabling and electrical materials all included
- Fully installed and commissioned
- Independent System Certification
- Network Connection Applications & Submissions
Solar Equipment Brands
- Phono Solar – Phono Solar Technology Co. Ltd was founded by The SUMEC Group Corporation, a member of the Chinese National Machinery Industry Corporation (SINOMACH). Phono Solar is a leading brand in the new energy industry, providing high quality new energy products since 2004.
- SMA – SMA Solar Technology AG is a global leader in the development, production and sales of PV inverters and, as an energy management group, offers innovative key technologies for future power supply structures. SMA is represented in all important photovoltaic markets in 19 countries on four continents. The company has a staff of over 5,500 and reached a sales volume of EUR 1.7 billion in 2011.
- 25 Years performance warranty on panels
- 10 Year product warranty on panels
- 10 Years on SMA Tri-Power 15000TL Inverters
- 7 year installation warranty