Commercial Solar Power Hampton – 25.506kWp – SunPower/SolarMax
This commercial solar energy solution was designed to off-set the average daily loads of a medical center in Hampton. The 3-phase solar power system is to reduce daytime electricity demand from the main grid while maintaining grid connection for required incremental shortfalls.
3-phase grid-connected commercial solar power plant comprising of 25.506 kWp roof-mounted Solar PV mount on a 30 degree tilt frame facing facing 10 degrees north north east.
2 x 12.753kWp Dual Tracking Solar Power Systems
Solar System Performance
The commercial solar power system will generate an average of 96.93 kWh per day (generation will fluctuate due to intermittent weather conditions and seasonal variances).
This system will generate a maximum daily average in Jan of 132.63 kWh per day and a minimum daily average in June of 68.86kWh per day.
The total average annual generation from this 25.506kWp Solar PV system is 35,376 kWh per year.
Solar Power System Components
- 78 x SunPower E20 327W mono-crystalline Maxium Solar Panels
- 2 x SolarMax MT13-2, 3-phase Inverters
- 26kW of Grasol roof-mounted adjustable racking systems
- Electrical components including all cabling conduit isolators and breakers etc.
- 78 panels roof-mounted on Grasol adjustable mounting systems above switchboard location
- Inverters mounted in close proximity to main switchboard & housed in caged, lockable enclosure
- Interval Data Report analysis
- Circuit breakers, switch gear, cabling and electrical materials all included
- Fully installed and commissioned
- Independent System Certification
- Network Connection Applications & Submissions
Solar Equipment Brands
- SunPower – Since 1985 SunPower has been leading global solar innovation and delivering the world’s highest efficiency solar cells featuring SunPowerMaxeon cell technology
- SolarMax – Established in 1991 by Sputnik Engineering, SolarMax manufacturers quality inverters from its headquarters in Switzerland and offer extendable 25-year service agreements, which demonstrate the quality of their product.
- 25 Years performance warranty on panels
- 25 Year product warranty on panels
- 10 Years on SolarMax MT8 Inverters
- 7 year installation warranty