Commercial Solar Power Dandenong – 50kWp – Trina / SMA – 2014
This commercial solar energy solution was designed to off-set the average daily loads of the manufacturing business on Williams Rd, Dandenong. The aim is to reduce daytime electricity demand from the main grid & minimising the export of solar power while maintaining grid connection for required incremental shortfalls.
3-phase grid-connected commercial solar power plant comprising of 50.0 kWp roof-mounted Solar PV.
- 2 x 20kW Dual Tracking Solar Power Systems
- 1 x 10kW Dual Tracking Solar Power System
Solar System Performance
The commercial solar power system will generate an average of 190 kWh per day (generation will fluctuate due to intermittent weather conditions and seasonal variances).
This system will generate a maximum daily average in Jan of 250 kWh per day and a minimum daily average in June of 125 kWh per day.
The total average annual generation from this 50kWp Solar PV system is 69,350 kWh per year.
Solar Power System Components
- 200 x 250 watt Trina Honey PC05A – CEC Approval – 50270713-2/ 50270736-2
- 2 x SMA STP 20000TL Three-Phase Grid Connected Inverter – CEC Approval – CS9320
- 1 x SMA STP 10000TL Three-Phase Grid Connected Inverter – CEC Approval – CS9320
- Grasol Roof Mounted Adjustable Racking & Tilt frame System – Certified panel racking systems
- Electrical Materials including all cabling & isolation switches
- Distributor Applications – Approvals/ Designs / Certifications
- Equipment Freight
- Installation & Commissioning
- Certificate of Electrical Safety
- 200 panels roof-mounted on Grasol adjustable mounting systems above switchboard location
- Inverters to be mounted in close proximity to main switchboard & housed in caged, lockable enclosure
- Interval Data Report analysis
- Circuit breakers, switch gear, cabling and electrical materials all included
- Fully installed and commissioned
- Independent System Certification
- Network Connection Applications & Submissions
Solar Equipment Brands
Trina – A tier 1 Chinese manufactured Panel
SMA – SMA Solar Technology AG is a global leader in the development, production and sales of PV inverters and, as an energy management group, offers innovative key technologies for future power supply structures. SMA is represented in all important photovoltaic markets in 19 countries on four continents. The company has a staff of over 5,500 and reached a sales volume of EUR 1.7 billion in 2011.
25 Years performance warranty on panels
10 Year product warranty on panels
10 Years on SMA Tri-Power TL Inverters
7 year installation warranty