Commercial Solar Power System Clayton – Case Study
This 15.0kWp commercialsolar power system in Clayton was designed and installed to cater for the average daily electricity consumption of the clients business. Generating an average of 19,705kWh per year with a daily average of over 54kWh, this system has the potential to save the customer approximately $5700 per year in electricity saving, while reducing atmospheric pollution by 23.84 tonnes of carbon dioxide per year. The system also adds significant value to the business and property. GreenPower specialize in quality solar power system, especially for business purposes.
Commercial Solar Power System Clayton,
This commercial solar power system in Clayton undertaken by GreenPower, included design, supply, installation, testing, commissioning, independent certification and subsequent warranty of the electrical installation for this 15kW solar power installation located at Factory 1/23 Eileen Rd Clayton South, VIC 3169.
This solar installation supplied and installed, following all manufacturers installation guidelines, complete with all PV modules, Micro-Inverters, Cabling, Conduit, Isolation switches, Panel framing systems & all associated components required of the solar PV works.
Design, supply, install, test & commission the solar PV system in accordance to all relevant electrical and CEC guidelines and regulations.
- Supply & installation of Tier One, CEC approved solar panels on the roof including all associated mounting frames, tilt kits & accessories.
- Supply & installation of a CEC approved grid-connected Inverter
- Supply & Install all associated switch gear & accessories in order to establish connection to switchboard including surge protection.
- Complete and submit all distributor connection documentation as required to gain network connection approval.
- 25 Years performance warranty on Canadian Solar panels.
- 10 Years product warranty on Canadian Solar panels.
- 10 Years Product warranty on SolarMax Inverters.
- 7 year installation warranty on all works undertaken by GPC.
Canadian Solar Inc. is one of the leading solar manufacturers in the world, delivering industry leading high efficiency solar cells, solar modules, solar power systems and off grid solar power application solutions. With manufacturing facilities in Canada and China, Canadian Solar has a total module production capacity of 2.8GW. In the past 13 years, Canadian Solar has been working closely with over 1000 customers in over 90 countries, delivering over 6GW of solar modules. Some of these modules are installed in utility scale power plant that won 2012 Solar Project of the Year award; some are used by tens and thousands of families in their off grid small solar home systems for daily lighting. From far and wide, Canadian Solar stands for QUALITY, RELIABILITY and VALUE.