Commercial Solar Power Camberwell – 8kWp – PhonoSolar/SolarMax
This commercial solar energy solution was designed to off-set the average daily loads of the manufacturing business on Riversdale Rd, Camberwell. The 3-phase solar power system is to reduce daytime electricity demand from the main grid while maintaining grid connection for required incremental shortfalls. Incorporated into the solar energy system is the integration of LED lighting, removing existing office lighting to reduce nighttime usage.
3-phase grid-connected commercial solar power plant comprising of 8 kWp roof-mounted Solar PV mount on a 30 degree tilt frame facing facing 10 degrees north north east.
1 x 8kW Dual Tracking Solar Power Systems
Solar System Performance
The commercial solar power system will generate an average of 28.8 kWh per day (generation will fluctuate due to intermittent weather conditions and seasonal variances).
This system will generate a maximum daily average in Jan of 40 kWh per day and a minimum daily average in June of 20kWh per day.
The total average annual generation from this 8kW Solar PV system is 10,512 kWh per year which equates to 48.54 tonnes of carbon emissions off-set annually.
Solar Power System Components
- 32 x Phono Solar Diamond Series PS250P-20/U 250 watt modules –
- 1 x SolarMax MT8 3-phase Inverters
- 8kW of Grasol roof-mounted adjustable racking systems
- Electrical components including all cabling conduit isolators and breakers etc.
- 32 panels roof-mounted on Grasol adjustable mounting systems above switchboard location
- Inverters mounted in close proximity to main switchboard & housed in caged, lockable enclosure
- Interval Data Report analysis
- Circuit breakers, switch gear, cabling and electrical materials all included
- Fully installed and commissioned
- Independent System Certification
- Network Connection Applications & Submissions
Solar Equipment Brands
- Phono Solar – Phono Solar Technology Co. Ltd was founded by The SUMEC Group Corporation, a member of the Chinese National Machinery Industry Corporation (SINOMACH). Phono Solar is a leading brand in the new energy industry, providing high quality new energy products with the strong investment in Research & Development.
- SolarMax – Established in 1991 by Sputnik Engineering, SolarMax manufacturers quality inverters from its headquarters in Switzerland and offer extendable 25-year service agreements, which demonstrate the quality of their product.
- 25 Years performance warranty on panels
- 10 Year product warranty on panels
- 10 Years on SolarMax MT8 Inverters
- 7 year installation warranty