16.8kWp Solar PV & 28kWh Lithium Stand Alone System
GreenPowerCo & Solar Fiji engineered, supplied and installed a 16.8kWh Canadian Solar system with 28kWh Simpliphi Lithium battery storage, for Yanuyanu Food Production in Matei, Taveuni, Fiji Islands. The heart of the system is controlled with Victron Energy equipment and installed by Ciaram Granger and Pat Gangemi, along with Solar Fiji Technicians.
- 16.8kWp of PV using 42 Canadian Solar Hiku 400w Modules and is DC coupled by 4 Victron Smart Solar Charge Controllers.
- 28kWh of Battery Storage using the Simpliphi 48volt Lithium Phosphate Batteries.
- 15kva Continuous Power | 30kva Peak Power | 3 Phase | Delivered by 3 Victron Multiplus 48/5000 inverters.
- The system utilises the Color Control GX for live system performance data and allows the system to monitored remotely via the free Victron VRM.
- The system integrates with the existing Geko 4kVa 3phase Diesel Generator.
- The system is designed to deliver 3 phase power to the farm, ice cream factory and future residence.
The solar system will minimise the use of a diesel generator, which will save the operators of the facility approximately FJD$27,602 per year.